Videos & Stats December 18 2013, 2 Comments
Here's a collection of videos about pickpocketing, incidents, accidents, skills and how to stay safe.
If you have a story to share, please don't hesitate. Just post a comment here or send us a note at email@example.com
Pickpocketing is a crime of oportunity and staying safe is all about making yourself less of a good opportunity for the huge number of pickpockets out there. Having your valuabels in a hidden pocket is the safest bet - no one will even know that the items are there and even if they did, getting at them would be too much of a challenge for the high stakes job that pickpocketing is. Remove the opportunity! Stay safe! (Naturally by using our gear!)
Supernatural pickpocketing skills!! Awesome to watch! - by Apollo Robbins
Real Life Scam: Pinch-Push Pocket
The best pickpocketer in the world
The Real Hustle: The Jacket Pickpocket
The Real Hustle: The Lift
Apollo Robbins, The Master Pickpocket: Tricks of the Trade
Read some of our most popular blog posts on pickpocketing
- Pickpocket Infographic
- Pickpocket statistics - how bad is it really?
- Pickpocket statistics from around the world
- Some pickpocketing stats and facts
- How I Learned To Avoid Being Targeted By Pickpockets In A Train Station
- Stay Safe in All Corners of the World
- Little Hands Are Worth Big Money in Major European Cities
- Banding Together In Barcelona Against Pickpockets
- Pickpockets force The Louvre to Close
- How Bad Are The Pickpockets in Paris?
If you have, or want to make, a video of our products - a review, general comments or out in the field - just let us know and we'll make sure to include it here.Travel Channel Review
BBC World News Review
Skip to 2:30 and you'll hear Tommy Sandhu tell you about the Clever Travel Companion range of products.
Chanel of La viajera Morena Review
Princess review of the Clever Travel Companion gear!
Grrrl Traveler Review